[STDS-802-11-TGBD] Yujin Noh confirmed as TGbd Tech Editor and next TGbd TC on Sep 7

Hello, all,

As approved in today's TGbd motion, Yujin Noh is confirmed as the TGbd Tech Editor. Congrats to Yujin!

The updated agenda doc for Aug TGbd TCs is included in 11-21/1303r4.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1303-04-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-aug-2021.pptx

The next TGbd TC will be on Sep 7. A tentative agenda is included in 11-21/1326r1.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1326-01-00bd-tgbd-teleconference-agenda-for-sep-2021.pptx

Our major work in Sep is still proceeding comment resolutions for LB 254. If you have CRs ready for discussion, please inform me to add them to the submission list. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo