Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Yujin Noh confirmed as TGbd Tech Editor and next TGbd TC on Sep 7

Hello all,

Please find the 11bd comment assignment status and the number of CID ready for motion as below.

Assignee

Total

Assigned

Ready for motion

Bo Sun

24

24

0

EDITOR

64

64

0

Hiroyuki

14

14

0

John Kenney

12

12

0

Joseph Levy

24

22

2

Liwen

25

25

0

Miguel Lopez

8

8

0

Rui Cao

31

31

0

Stephan Sand

35

35

0

Yujin Noh

46

16

30

The details are at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1296-02-00bd-tgbd-lb254-comments.xlsx

It includes the approved SPs on 08/24 and 08/31 to be ready for motion

If you have any questions and comments, please let me know.

Regards,

Yujin