Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Initial comment assignment of the initial SA ballot in 11bd

Hi all,

I just found out there are discrepancies between CIDs in 730r0/r1 and the CIDs in comment database.

Fixing it, I updated the comment spreadsheet as below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0730-02-00bd-p802-11bd-initial-sa-ballot-comments.xlsx

Yujin