[STDS-802-11-TGBD] agenda request on May 12

Hi Bo, and all

Please add the CR documents to the agenda on May 12th. Three documents resolve 34 editorial comments.

Reviewing the initial editorial comments (54 out of 106), I am trying to reassign 24 comments as below even though some are not confirmed yet.

Assignee

Total

Assigned

Bo Sun

9

9                  (1 reassigned)

Editor

34

34

Hiroyuki Motozuka

5

5                  (3 reassigned)

John Kenney

10

10

Joseph Levy

5

5                  (1 reassigned)

Liwen Chu

6

6                  (5 reassigned)

Rui Cao

9

9

Stephan Sand

9

9                   (1 reassigned)

yujin noh

19

19                 (9 reassigned)

If there are any questions, or comments are not properly reassigned, please let me know.

Thank you very much for your supports to resolve the comments.

Regards,

Yujin