From: Bo Sun <sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 6:34 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Jul 26 for CRC comment resolution discussion

Caution: EXT Email

Hello, all,

The agenda for the TGbd TC on Jul 26 is included in 11-22/1191r0 and we will continue discussion of CRC comment resolutions for 2nd SA Ballot.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1191-00-00bd-tgbd-tc-agenda-for-jul-aug-2022.pptx

If you have prepared CRs for discussion, please let me know the DCN and your preferred slot. Please note that we plan to have two motions in CRC TC on Aug 9 to approve all CRs and another SA recirculation ballot respectively.

Best Regards,

Bo