[STDS-802-11-TGBD] CID6026,6027(definition for some MIB variables for NGV)

Hi All,

CID6026 and CID6027 in 22/1065 discuss the definition/name for two MIB variables for NGV. In the latest revision of submission, 1065r2, which was revised after July plenary, we propose to change the variable names as follows:
 - "dot11NGVActivated" to "dot11NGVOptionImplemented";
 - "dot11NONNGVRadioEnvironmentSupported" to "dot11NONNGVRadioEnvironmentImplemented";
Then, propose to change the definition of the variables to capability variables with read-only. (They were control variables for read-write in D5.0.)

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1065-02-00bd-tgbd-d5-0-cr-related-to-mib-variable-definition-and-misc.docx

I presented the submission r2 during the last TGbd telecon yesterday and no comments were received then, but there might be further comments since the attendees/time for review in the last telecon might have been limited.

I would appreciate it if the TG/WG members could check 22/1065r2 and provide comments/feedback for me over the reflector, hopefully, by Aug. 3 - so I could revise the proposal, if needed, and conclude offline discussion by the next TGbd teleconference on Aug. 9 in which TGbd is planning to run a motion to resolve all the CIDs for D5.0/SA2. Thank you!

Best regards,
Hiroyuki Motozuka