Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [September 2019]: Call For Submissions

Hi Alfred,

Please add the following contribution to the 11be agenda.

11-19-1486-00-00be- Further discussion for 11be preamble

Best regards

Dongguk

Dongguk Lim

Senior Research Engineer

Internet of Things Team / Advanced Standard R&D Lab.

Office: 82-2-6912-6588/ Mobile: 82-10-8996-4690 /E-mail: dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx

Seocho R&D Campus 19, Yangjae-daero 11gil, Seocho-gu Seoul  137-130 , Korea