Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe F2F meeting [September 2019]: Call For Submissions

Hi Alfred,

Could you please add following contribution to the agenda of September F2F meeting?

- 11-19/1553r0, Consideration on HARQ feedback (Taewon Song, LG Electronics), HARQ

Best Regards,

Taewon

Taewon Song (taewon.song@xxxxxxx, crazytb@xxxxxxxxx)

Senior Research Engineer

IoT Connectivity Standard Team, Advanced Standard R&D Lab.

Chief Technology Officer, LG Electronics

Mobile: +82-10-9947-3447