Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGBE - Call for Motions

Hi Alfred,

Please add the following motion into the agenda.

11-19-1486-01-00be-further-discussion-for-11be-preamble (Dongguk Lim, LGE)

      Move to add the following text into the 11be SFD

      11be PPDU shall include the repeated L-SIG after L-SIG

      Move : Dongguk Lim

      Second :

Best regards,

Dongguk

Dongguk Lim

Senior Research Engineer

Internet of Things Team / Advanced Standard R&D Lab.

Office: 82-2-6912-6588/ Mobile: 82-10-8996-4690 /E-mail: dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx

Seocho R&D Campus 19, Yangjae-daero 11gil, Seocho-gu Seoul  137-130 , Korea