Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGBE - Call for Motions

Hi Alfred,

Could you please include the following motion to the agenda?

11-19/1082r3: Multi-link Operation: Dynamic TID Transfer [SP results: Y/N/A: 60/7/34]

Move to add the following to the 802.11be SFD:

·         define mechanism(s) for multi-link operation that enables the following:

o   An operational mode for concurrently exchanging frames on more than one link for one or more TID(s)

o   An operational mode for restricting exchanging frames of one or more TID(s) to be on one link at a time

Moved by: Abhishek Patil

Regards,

Abhi