Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call For Motions

Hi Alfred,

I have 6 motions in 1908r4:

Motion #1

          Move to add the following text to TGbe SFD:

          In 80MHz non-OFDMA the following conditional mandatory (conditional on supporting puncturing) large RU combinations are supported

        Any one of four 242RU can be punctured

RU size

Agg. BW

Notes

484+242

60 MHz

4 options

Motion #2

          Move to add the following text to TGbe SFD:

          In 160MHz non-OFDMA the following conditional mandatory (conditional on supporting puncturing) large RU combinations are supported

        Any one of eight 242RU can be punctured

        Any one of four 484RU can be punctured

80MHz

RU size

80MHz

 RU size

Agg. BW

Notes

484

996

120 MHz

4 options

484+242

996

140 MHz

8 options

Motion #3

          Move to add the following text to TGbe SFD:

          In 240MHz non-OFDMA the following conditional mandatory (conditional on supporting puncturing) large RU combinations are supported

        Any one of six 484RU can be punctured

        Any one of three 996RU can be punctured

80MHz

RU size

80MHz

 RU size

80MHz

RU size

Agg. BW

Notes

484

996

996

200 MHz

6 options

-

996

996

160 MHz

3 options

Motion #4

          Move to add the following text to TGbe SFD:

          In 320MHz non-OFDMA the following conditional mandatory (conditional on supporting puncturing) large RU combinations are supported

        Any one of eight 484RU can be punctured

        Any one of four 996RU can be punctured

80MHz

RU size

80MHz

 RU size

80MHz

RU size

80MHz

RU size

Agg. BW

Notes

484

996

996

996

280 MHz

8 options

-

996

996

996

240 MHz

4 options

Motion 5

          Move to add the following text to TGbe SFD:

          In 80MHz OFDMA the following large RU combinations are supported

RU size

Agg. BW

Notes

484+242

60 MHz

4 options

Motion 6

          Move to add the following text to TGbe SFD:

          In 160MHz OFDMA the following large RU combinations are supported

RU size

Agg. BW

Notes

484+996