Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call For Motions

Hi Alfred,

Could you please help add the following motions to the agenda?

11-19/1526r3 - Multi-Link Power-save –  (Abhishek Patil, Qualcomm)

Move to add the following text to the 11be SFD:

        A non-AP MLD monitors and performs basic operations (such as traffic indication, BSS parameter updates, etc.) on one or more link(s)

Moved by: Abhishek Patil

SP results 27/0/19

11-19/1528r5 – Multi-Link Operation - Link Management – (Abhishek Patil, Qualcomm)

Move to add the following text to the 11be SFD:

        A link, that is setup as part of a multi-link setup, is defined as Enabled if that link can be used for frame exchange and at least one TID is mapped to that link

        Note: frame exchange on a link is subject to the power state of the corresponding non-AP STA

Moved by: Abhishek Patil

SP result: 27/1/12

11-19/1528r5 – Multi-Link Operation - Link Management –  (Abhishek Patil, Qualcomm)

Move to add the following text to the 11be SFD:

        Each non-AP STA affiliated with a non-AP MLD, that is operating on an enabled link, maintains its own power-state/mode

Moved by: Abhishek Patil

SP results 29/0/8

11-19/1904r3 - MLO: Link Management (follow-up) – (Abhishek Patil, Qualcomm)

Move to add the following text to the 11be SFD:

        An AP MLD can recommend a non-AP MLD to use one or more enabled links

        The AP’s indication could be carried in a broadcast or a unicast frame

       Moved by: Abhishek Patil

SP result 42/0/19

Regards,

Abhi