Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Call For Motions

HI Alfred,

Please add the following 2 motions into agenda

- 11-20-0019-01-00be-11be PPDU format (Dongguk Lim, LGE)

Motion 1

Move to add the following text into 11be SFD:

      The extra 4 subcarriers are applied to L-SIG and RL-SIG.

      The indices for extra subcarriers are [-28, -27, 27, 28]

      The extra subcarriers are BPSK modulated

      The coefficients [-1 -1 -1 1 ] as in 11ax are mapped to the extra subcarriers

      Moved by Dongguk Lim

Motion 2

      One PPDU format that is sent to multiple users is configured as L-STF, L-LTF, L-SIG, RL-SIG, U-SIG, EHT-SIG, EHT-STF, EHT-LTF, DATA

      Additional fields are TBD

      Moved by Dongguk Lim

Best regards,

Dongguk Lim