From: Junghoon Suh [mailto:Junghoon.Suh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:26 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Candidate SFD text contributions for inclusion to TGbe SFD: Call for Review - Reminder

Hello, Alfred

I’d like to ask to change the Straw-poll (SP) text for the following SP.

In the SFDr11 Page 12, Section 2.3.3. and Line 28,

Do you support joint interleaving for RU and aggregated RU size <=80 MHz?

In 802.11, Interleaver is usually for bit-based interleaving of the BCC encoded bits, and Tone Mapper is for the QAM-Symbol based tone-mapping of the LDPC encoded and Constellation Mapped QAM-symbols.

Since the SP above is targeted for the Large size RU/MRU and LDPC, I’d like to request to change the SP text as following.

Do you support Joint Tone Mapper for RU and aggregated RU with the size less than or equal to 996 tones?

Thank you

Regards

Junghoon