Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 24r2 MLO: Acknowledgement procedure

Ming,

See the following:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1564-04-000m-originator-block-ack-state.docx

this document has not yet passed a motion in TGm

Matthew Fischer
Nice Guy
Broadcom Inc.
+1 408 543 3370 office

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:02 AM Ganming (Ming) <ming.gan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Abhi

Good, thanks for your response. I also thought about the paragraph you cited, and regarded it as the behavior of receipt. It may be understood as the behavior of both originator and receipt.

In subclass 10.25.6.8 Maintaining block ack state, it may miss something, it just mentions “ the originator shall maintain block ack state”, and no other place to further explain what is “block ack state”.

A minor suggestion on your passed sp, could we remove “receive” from “the receive status”? In this way, it could be aligned with the text in the Spec.

Best wishes

Ming Gan