Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Further comments on 11-20-0747-00-00be-rts-cts-in-11be?

Hi Yong

Thanks for the discussion

In fact, I have the same Q as Ming during the call, regarding the necessity of puncturing information in the special user info field of MU-RTS.

Because I thought we already have dynamic puncturing in PHY and BSS operating bandwidth with disallowed 20MHz channels (in 6GHz, SP#53).

I just wanted you to clarify the motivation of including the information

Thanks

Best Regards

Insun