Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Further comments on 11-20-0747-00-00be-rts-cts-in-11be?

Hi Kaiying,

Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for your comment.
We yet to see a more detailed proposal to reuse the RU allocation subfield to squeeze in the puncture information.
Our intention was to keep the RU Allocation subfield mostly intact to avoid big changes to 11ax designs.
The usage of a special User Info field should be easier to support on top of the 11ax implementations.
We are open to work together with you though to find a better format.

Thanks,
Yong