Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment - Update

Hi, Alfred.

Regarding the attached document, I confirmed that I’m missing from ‘MLO-General’ topic (for TTT) although I sent e-mail for the request.

Could you add me as TTT for ‘MLO-General’ additionally?

Totally, I requested 4 topic as TTT.

-         MLO – Power saving (confirmed)

-         MLO – Discovery (confirmed)

-         MLO – TID-to-link-mapping (confirmed)

-         MLO-General (needs to add)

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Namyeong.