Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment - Update

Hi Namyeong,

I've added your request to the MLO general.   It will be appeared in revision 6 of 20/0997.

MAC

MLO-General

Po-kai Huang,

Young Hoon Kwon, Yonggang Fang, Abhishek Patil, Dibakar Das, Kaiying Lu,  Jarkko Kneckt, Yunbo Li, VIGER Pascal, Zhou Lan, Ryuichi Hirata, Sanghyun Kim, Xiaofei Wang, Harry Wang, Gabor Bajko , Chunyu Hu, Liuming Lu, Payam Torab, Namyeong Kim

R1

Motion 23

Motion 24

Regards,