[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 6 - IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello all,

Revision 6 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:

Per our WG chair's message on July 20,  if you are a POC on a particular topic, please send an e-mail to Alfred and me with a list of motions that are expected to be covered by that topic (some of them already include this information as provided by respective POCs).

Regards,
Edward