[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答���: Discussion on DCN680r1 Operating Bandwidth Indication for EHT BSS

Hi Wook Bong,

Thank for your discussion.

My main concern is that if members want to remove 80+80/160+160,  the comparison between the non-contiguous PHY transmission and the non-STR MLO needs to be evaluated.

Because for the non-STR MLO, some info needs to be timely shared cross links in order to realize the PPDU alignment, the implement complexity is much higher than the one of non-contiguous PHY transmission.

Hence, a possible implementation manner is that  a non-AP MLD only supports the STR MLO. When the self-interference between  two links is severe, it will just disable one of them. In this case, the non-contiguous PHY transmission may be used.

Regards

Guogang Huang