Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Preamble Puncture

Hi Oded,

Thanks for your efforts,

As below motion, the BW field does not include the information related Preamble puncturing.

802.11be supports BW field which does not include puncturing information.

[Motion 112, #SP29, [13] and [45]]

And, regarding the indication of preamble puncturing, Since you have already explained in the previous sentence, I think that the following sentence is not needed.

“ 11be STA can recognize the preamble puncturing pattern it needs by using the BW field and puncturing information of U-SIG and/or EHT-SIG field”

Best regards,

Dongguk