Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Data-field-Coding

Hi Yan,

Thanks for your effort.

I have following comments.

1.      I wonder whether BSPK+DCM + BCC is mandatory or not.

Support for BCC coding is limited to less than or equal to four spatial streams, EHT-MCSs 0 to 9, and EHT-MCS x (BPSK+DCM with ) (per user in the case of MU-MIMO), and is mandatory (for both transmit and receive) for RU or MRU sizes less than or equal to a 242-tone RU.

2.      MCS0+DCM

è BSPK+DCM

3.      Support for LDPC coding (for both transmit and receive) is mandatory for EHT STAs declaring support for at least one of EHT 40/80/160/80+80/320/160+160 MHz PPDU bandwidths for SU transmission, for EHT STAs declaring support for more than 4 spatial streams, or for EHT STAs declaring support for EHT-MCSs 10 and 11, according to the LDPC Coding In Payload subfield of the EHT Capabilities element as defined in 9.4.2.x (EHT Capabilities element).

è How about MCS 12 and 13?

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee