From: Yan(msi) Zhang [mailto:yan.zhang_5@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 2:40 PM
To: Wook Bong Lee <wookbong.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT-PHY-Data-field-Coding

Hi Wook Bong,

  Please see my inline replies.

Thanks

Yan

From: Wook Bong Lee <wookbong.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 1:55 PM
To: Yan(msi) Zhang <yan.zhang_5@xxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Yan,

Thanks for your effort.

I have following comments.

  1. I wonder whether BSPK+DCM + BCC is mandatory or not.

Support for BCC coding is limited to less than or equal to four spatial streams, EHT-MCSs 0 to 9, and EHT-MCS x (BPSK+DCM with ) (per user in the case of MU-MIMO), and is mandatory (for both transmit and receive) for RU or MRU sizes less than or equal to a 242-tone RU.

  1. MCS0+DCM

è BSPK+DCM

[Yan]. Fixed this in the next revison.

  1. Support for LDPC coding (for both transmit and receive) is mandatory for EHT STAs declaring support for at least one of EHT 40/80/160/80+80/320/160+160 MHz PPDU bandwidths for SU transmission, for EHT STAs declaring support for more than 4 spatial streams, or for EHT STAs declaring support for EHT-MCSs 10 and 11, according to the LDPC Coding In Payload subfield of the EHT Capabilities element as defined in 9.4.2.x (EHT Capabilities element).

è How about MCS 12 and 13?

[Yan]: I didn’t include MCS12 and 13 since these MCSs are optional. Even you don’t support MCS12 and 13, but only support MCS 10 and 11, you still have to support LDPC code. Not sure there are STAs only support MCS12 and 13, but not MCS10 and 11.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee