Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] MLO TID-to-link mapping SP on 9/15

Hello Payam,

This SP came from the remaining items (highlighted in yellow) of the "TGbe spec text volunteers and status". So the SP was asking if having that particular row (and respective motions) in R1. I think there were some brief comments prior to the SP being run but dont recall the details. Perhaps Yongho (POC) may provide some additional details on it.

Regards,

Alfred