From: Rojan Chitrakar <rojan.chitrakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 10:29 PM
To: Das, Subir <sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: PDT for NS/EP Priority Access

Hi Subir,

Thanks for the updates.

I have 2 quick questions:

1)      why is NSEP in clause 10 and not in clause 33? I thought all new 11be MAC features should be in clause 33.

SD> Since these are generic MAC behavior, we want to keep them in subclause 10.  11be specific MAC behavior will go to clause 33 and it is in our to do list.

2)      Regarding this sentence: “A STA may use NSEP Priority Access for transmitting an NSEP Priority Access Request and Response frames.” How is this possible since NSEP Priority Access is only activated upon completion of the Request/Response frame exchange? Did I miss anything?

SD> What we mean is that the management frames may use the AC_VO category. We should have been clear on this. Will update the text in the next version.

Regards,

Rojan