[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 45 - IEEE802.11be D0.1 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello,

Revision 45 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0997-45-00be-tgbe-spec-text-volunteers-and-status.docx

This version contains all updates I have received till 11:00pm ET today (September 24), including the SP results of the PDT texts being considered in the PHY and MAC ad-hocs today.

Regards,
Edward