发件人: Wook Bong Lee [mailto:wookbong.lee@xxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2020926 8:13
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT of scrambler and LTF sequence Uploaded

Hi Chenchen,

Thanks for your effort.

I have a comment.

In following, you have NSTS for single user transmission.

In an EHT MU PPDU with a single RU/MRU (the RU/MRU having an MU-MIMO allocation or an SU allocation), the number of EHT-LTF symbols, NEHT-LTF, is a function of the total number of space-time streams NSTS as shown in Table TBD.

But we determined not to differentiate single user and multi user, please refer 11-20/1153r3 where there is no NSTS but only NSTS,r,total.

So, probably you can delete it and modify below sentence as follows.

In an EHT MU PPDU, NEHT-LTF is indicated in the U-SIG field. In an EHT MU PPDU with more than one RU/MRU, NEHT-LTF may take a value that is greater than or equal to the maximum value of the initial number of EHT-LTF symbols for each RU/MRU, where the initial number of EHT-LTF symbols is calculated as a function of NSTS, r, total (where r is the index of the RU/MRU) based on Table TBD.

Similarly,

In an EHT TB PPDU, NEHT-LTF is indicated in the Trigger frame that triggers the transmission of the PPDU. In a non-OFDMA EHT TB PPDU, the number of EHT-LTF symbols, NEHT-LTF, is a function of the total number of space-time streams, NSTS, as shown in Table TBD. For an OFDMA In HE TB PPDU, NEHT_LTF may be greater than or equal to the maximum value of the initial number of EHT-LTF symbols for each RU/MRU r, which is calculated as a function of NSTS, r, total, separately based on Table TBD.

Best regards,

Wook Bong Lee