[STDS-802-11-TGBE] PIFS recovery SP (11-20/1062r3)

Dear all,

Below SP in doc 11-20/1062r3 is failed in today’s MAC call. But I didn’t get people’s concern, it will be appreciate for the people who has concern to send me an e-mail. I am glad to have further discussion with you.

    Do you agree that after two PPDUs with end time alignment are transmitted by a NSTR MLD on link 1 and link2 respectively, STA 1 affiliated with this NSTR MLD may use a greater than SIFS time interval between the ending of successful response frame and following PPDU within a TXOP on link1 when PHY-RXSTART.indication is received but FCS is not correct for response frame on link 2?

  STA 1 shall transmit the following PPDU only if the CS mechanism indicates that the medium is idle;

  The usage is to leave enough time for PIFS sensing on link 2;

  Note: it is for R1

Regards,

Yunbo