Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PIFS recovery SP (11-20/1062r3)

Hi Yunbo,

Although I didn’t attend the call, let me jump in.

Is the SP text below intended to describe the behavior in slide 5?

In such case I see the following:

The PPDU durations of BA11 and BA21 are shown to be the same and PPDUs end in the same timing. But it’s not added as conditions in the SP text.

Do we control the durations of the PPDUs each carrying the BlockAck to be the same before the TXOPs start or by signaling in PPDU11 and PPDU12?

And what I would like to add is that, there may be other signals or noise overlapping.

We can’t guarantee there is no interference even if the TXOP is protected. So, we need to consider such case and think of the recovery behavior.

Then, we must cross check if the end times are the same even if the durations of BA11 and BA21 are controlled to be the same. That is because if they are not the same, PIFS recovery is meaningless. Are you requiring to do up to such extent? Taking delay for exchanging information between the links into account, do we need to specify or negotiate the maximum duration?

Best regards,

tomo