[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: Motions for TGbe on Wednesday 02nd of December 2020

Hello all,

This is an advanced notification that TGbe will run motions during the Joint teleconference scheduled on Wednesday 02nd of December 2020.

If you have a request for a motion to be added to the list please let me know via e-mail by tomorrow, Friday 11/20/2020 EOB ET.

The motions list will include by default technical SPs  and PDTs SPs that have received majority support during their discussions that have occured up to today.

If you have any comments and/or questions please let me know.

Best Regards,

Alfred
--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD