Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 11-20/1791 PDT PHY Modulation Accuracy

Hello Wook Bong,

Thanks for this.

For the first paragraph of 36.3.18.4.4, may I know if it is safe to delete the last portion of the sentence related to noncontiguous transmission?

The transmit modulation accuracy test shall be performed by instrumentation capable of converting the transmitted signals into a stream of complex samples at sampling rate greater than or equal to the bandwidth of the signal being transmitted except that for a noncontiguous transmissions each frequency segment may be tested independently.

Regards,
Edward