[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 76- IEEE802.11be D0.2/D0.3 Spec Text Writing: Volunteers Assignment

Hello,

Revision 76 of the volunteers assignment is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0997-76-00be-tgbe-spec-text-volunteers-and-status.docx

This version
(a)  updates the status of a few PDT text submissions that were discussed in the MAC and PHY ad-hoc calls yesterday (December 14).
(b)  contains all the updates on TTT I received till 4:00pm ET today.

Regards,
Edward