发件人: Yujin Noh [mailto:yujin.noh@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2021130 5:10
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] PDT review on Effect of CH_BANDWIDTH parameter on PPDU format

Hi Ross and all,

I checked the 11ax cases in the table with Youhan. (Thank you, Youhan)

And it turned out some parts need to be updated.

  • First of all, puncturing signaling is now decoupled from bandwidth information in 11be (differently from 11ax). Since it is not necessary to consider EHT-CBW-PUNC80/160/320, all related description is removed from the table.
  • In case of EHT TB PPDU, its transmit bandwidth is still 20/40/80/160 MHz regardless of assigned RUs, delete “except for EHT TB PPDU” in the initial draft.

If there are additional comments, please let me know.

Regards,

Yujin