Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TGbe Teleconferences [03/22/2021 and 03/24/2021]: Agendas Posted

Hi Alice,

Thank you for your explanation.

I also have a few questions related to CID 1618 and 2634, specifically the sentence “If the STA operating channel width is 20 MHz or 40 MHz, then this field is set to the same value as the Spatial Reuse 1 field.”

  1. Per SP #402, it is stated that the normalization of PSR is performed on 20MHz basis regardless of the BW field of the EHT TB PPDU. If 20MHz is the normalization resolution, why the 2nd field is set to the same value as the Spatial Reuse 1 field if the STA operating channel width is 40MHz?

  1. May I know what “the STA" in that sentence refers to? Does this STA refer to the EHT STA that sends the TB PPDU?

Thanks,

Zinan