[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Revision 13 of the comment spreadsheet posted (21/0223)

Hi,

Revision 13 of the comment spreadsheet on CC34 is posted at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0223-13-00be-ieee-802-11be-cc34-comments.xlsx

This revision contains all the updates I have received till 12:25pm ET today (April 9), including approximately 350 CIDs ready for motion, and 2 CIDs ready for re-motion.

My next planned update on this spreadsheet is the late of next week after the joint call.

Regards,
Edward