[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Further discussion on 399r5 (critical update flag)

Hello all,

First of all, thank you for all comments during the last MAC call.

I'd like to provide you with further information for clarification.

The 2nd and 3rd paragraphs already have several conditions for the STA's operation.
In the second paragraph, I think it's natural that the STA parses the change sequence fields of other APs in RNR if the STA supports the critical update flag and the flag is set to 1. In this case, if the STA does not parse the change sequences, then the STA can not know whether the critical update of other APs happen until the STA receives the next Critical Update Flag subfield set to 1. And then, the STA does not update the up to date BSS parameters of the other APs.

In the third paragraph,
1) if a STA that does not support the critical update flag does not parse the change sequence fields of other APs in the beacon, the STA cannot know whether the critical updates of other APs happen.
2)  A STA with the ReceiveDTIMs=false may miss the beacon frame with the Critical Update Flag set to 1 and then the STA cannot also know whether the critical updates of other APs happen until the STA receives the next Critical Update flag set to1.

Please let me know if you have comments or suggestions.

Regards,
Jeongki