Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Request feedback for TBD/CR in the Restricted TWT setup subclause

Hi Boyce,

good comment! This is one more case for TID restrictions that needs clarification. I do not know the answer.

How this case would operate in general?
- STAs that have R-TWT SP ongoing and compete with EDCA can only send the high TID traffic, while other STAs can send traffic from all TIDs?
- The STAs that have R-TWT SP ongoing would be capable to send from all ACs after Early termination or at the end of R-TWT SP?

I assume that R-TWT will likely be AP triggered, because AP can obtain the TXOP in the beginning of the R-TWT SP more likely that non-AP STAs that are restricted to be silent at the beginning of the R-TWT SP.

Cheers,
Jarkko