From: Jarkko Kneckt <00000d5619618f4f-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 6, 2021 10:20 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Request feedback for TBD/CR in the Restricted TWT setup subclause

Hi Chunyu, all,

              Thank you for your discussion on rTWT traffic in the 802.11be call today.

              I think there were many comments on this text:

I am proposing the following text to solve the comments:

Main points on new text:

              - These limitations should be applied only for rTWT traffic. Other traffic should not be limited buy the rTWT traffic limitations.

              - The QoS violations and traffic scheduling is totally AP’s business for rTWT traffic and other traffic. I believe APs try to schedule only high priority traffic during rTWT SPs, but the scheduling is just very hard to implement in practice.

              - Clarification for management and control frames delivery.

              We can continue to improve the text in the coming letter ballots.

              Cheers,

              Jarkko