From: Srinivas Kandala [mailto:srini.k1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 4:54 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Comment collection on D1.0

I agree with Matt Fischer on the difference between LB and CC and we should not hold this CC to a higher requirement compared to others.

Having said that, could we label the upcoming draft as D0.5 and not D1.0? I know it is just a label, but D1.0 did mean something (to at least a few) so far and why create (or break) a precedence when it does not serve any purpose?

Thanks.

Regards,

srini