[STDS-802-11-TGBE] ML IE usage for ML setup

Hi all,

I’ve updated the CR-PDT related to ML IE usage for ML setup (21/499r2) based on offline feedback. Thanks all

Especially, I’ve provided two options and relevant texts for the following issue as a discussion point.

“When a non-AP MLD with more than one STA requests one link only (where Assoc. Request frame is transmitted), it shall be considered as the legacy association or ML setup”

Please review that before the discussion in the call, and let me know if you have any opinions on the document.

Thanks

Best Regards

Insun