[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on 11-21/1147 CC36-CR-35.6 Restricted TWT Announcement

Hi, all:

I presented 11-21/1147 CC36-CR35.6 Restricted TWT Announcement in last meeting 08/12/2021.
There were still many people in the question queues that were not able to ask. I noted down: Stephan, Bo, Jason, Liangxiao, Mohamed, Yongho, Kiseon, Qi, Liwen, Ming. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Would you please raise your questions here or offline to me?
I'll use this thread or offline one as needed. Or have another meeting to discuss this if many questions are similar.

Thanks!
Chunyu