[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on 11-21/1224 CC 36 CR for Restricted TWT Setup

Hello all,

I presented 11-21/1224 CC 36 CR for Restricted TWT Setup in last MAC meeting on 08/12/2021. I answered a few questions but there were many people still in the queue. My notes indicate Boyce, Liangxiao, Stephane Baron, Li-Hsiang Sun, Jason Guo, Rubayet, Alfred, Yongho, Liwen, Rojan, Mohamed, George, Guogang, Peshal, Ming, Jay Yang.

I already received comments from Boyce, Liangxiao, Alfred and Peshal and working on them. Rest of folks on the list and any others, please share your comments/questions here or offline with me.

Thanks for your comments!
Kumail