[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TSPEC Request Contribution Discussion

Hi all,

I presented this contribution today - TSPEC Request (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0395-05-00be-tspec-request.pptx). As there were many people in the queue who did not get a chance to ask their questions, I’ll be starting an offline email group for discussion. I have noted the names of everyone who were in the queue and some folks who messaged me privately to be added to the discussions.

If anyone else wants to get added to the email discussion group, please let me know. I’ll wait for a couple of days to give people time to reply to this email and then start the email discussion group.

Thanks.

Peshal Nayak

Affiliation: Samsung Research America