Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] TSPEC Request Contribution Discussion

Hi Peshal,

Thanks for the contribution. I have the following concerns.

1)     It is much easier to get the characteristics of the traffic by the STA instead of by the AP, because they are related to the application who produces the traffic. The APP on the STA can ask the peer APP entity even if it cannot infer the characteristics of the DL traffic.

2)     The STA has no idea when the AP is ready to send the TSPEC. It is not a good idea for the STA to request the TSPEC again and again.

BR,

Xiangxin

Unisoc Technologies Co., Ltd.

+86 21 20360600 3324