Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion on 11-21/1224 CC 36 CR for Restricted TWT Setup

Hi Kumail,

For following sentence, I think we should have a precondition to say both the AP and STA support TXS feature first(or TXS capable).

If Trigger frame(s) are addressed to an r-TWT scheduled STA by an r-TWT scheduling AP in a trigger-enabled restricted TWT service period negotiated with the r-TWT scheduled STA with Broadcast TWT Recommendation field equal to 5, then at least one Trigger frame shall be an MU RTS TXS Trigger frame with TXOP Sharing Mode subfield equal to

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang