[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Discussion thread on 11-21/1768 (CC36 CR for Restricted TWT Schedule Announcement)

Hello All,

I presented 11-21/1768 (CC36 CR for Restricted TWT Schedule Announcement) on Wednesday’s MAC call . Thanks to the members who provided feedback during the call. I would like to start a follow-up thread to discuss at length the technical details or question on this contribution. I noted the following members from the queue--

Chunyu Hu, Muhammad Kumail Haider, Alfred Asterjadhi, Qi Wang, Jay Yang, Kiseon Ryu, Boyce Bo Yang, Xiangxin Gu

Please kindly let me know if I am missing someone here or if anyone else wants to participate in the discussion. Also, you can reach out individually if you prefer that way.

Best

Rubayet