[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Document 11-21/1577r1 (Low latency BSR)

Hello All,

I presented last Thursday document 11-21/1577r1 (Low latency BSR).

Thanks to the members who provided feedback during the call.

I notice still remaining members in the queue: Arik, Liangxiao, Guogang, Yonggang, Rubayet.

In addition, there may have other ones having concern about this topic.

Please feel free to provide any comment in this thread or contact me individually if you prefer.

Best regards,

Pascal