Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Requesting review for CR doc on restricted TWT schedule announcement

Hi Chunyu,

Thank you for your email. The discussion with you and Kumail on this topic is still on-going and vibrantly active. I think we haven’t yet settled on the text on the additional features.

Meanwhile, I realized I should also probably share the current version of the document with the group and see if anyone has any comment on the commonly agreed minimum feature set. This is mainly to gather initial feedback, if there is any, from the TGbe members.

Again, as I said, our discussion with you is still going on and I am actively working on it. Once we settle on the discussion points with you, we will revise the CR doc accordingly as per necessity and share again with the group.

Hope that clarifies any confusion.

Really appreciate your efforts on this and on other rTWT issues. Thanks so much for the heavy-lifting. Let’s continue the close coordination on this topic and hopefully, we can arrive at a common ground.

Best

Rubayet