[STDS-802-11-TGBE] CIDs on Multi-Link Traffic element in a beacon (doc 22/193)

Hi Liwen, Ming, Abhi, Laurent, and all,

Today we had a discussion on the following for CIDs 8264, 4000, 5822:

<Last assigned + 4>

Multi-Link Traffic

The Multi-Link Traffic element is present if
dot11TIDtoLinkMappingActivated is true and if at least one of the associated non-AP MLD(s) has successfully negotiated a TID-to-link mapping (see 35.3.6.1.3 (Negotiation of TID-to-link mapping)) with the AP MLD and the AP MLD has buffered

BU(s) for that non-AP MLD, or if the AP MLD intends to provide link recommendations to at least one of the associated non-AP MLDs that has successfully negotiated a TID-to-link mapping with the AP MLD and all TIDs are mapped to the same subset of the links and the AP MLD has buffered BU(s) for that non-AP MLD, or if the AP MLD intends to provide link recommendations to at least one of the associated non-AP MLDs in the default mapping mode (35.3.6.1.2 Default mapping mode) and the AP MLD has buffered BU(s) for that non-AP MLD; otherwise it is not present.

Based on the discussion, I think we can have the following two options. Please let me know your preference or any suggestion/comments.

Option 1: I rephrased and tried to resolve Ming's comment as follows. See if this works.
The Multi-Link Traffic element is present if dot11TIDtoLinkMappingActivated is true and
- if at least one of the associated non-AP MLD(s) has successfully negotiated a TID-to-link mapping (see 35.3.6.1.3 (Negotiation of TID-to-link mapping)) with the AP MLD and not all TIDs are mapped to the same subset of the setup links and the AP MLD has buffered BU(s) for that non-AP MLD, or
- if the AP MLD intends to provide link recommendations to at least one of the associated non-AP MLD(s) that has successfully negotiated a TID-to-link mapping with the AP MLD and all TIDs are mapped to the same subset of the setup links or to at least one of the associated non-AP MLD(s) that is in the default mapping mode, and the AP MLD has buffered BU(s) for that non-AP MLD;
Otherwise it is not present.

Option2: Alternatively, we can simply say as follows:
The Multi-Link Traffic element is optionally present (see 35.3.12.4 Traffic Indication).

Thanks,
Minyoung